Today’s Job of the Day is from Blue Line Distribution
Blue Line Distribution: Guaranteed home weekends – Work-life balance – Family owned
FAMILY. FUN. PIZZA.
Blue Line Distribution has been family owned and operated for over 40 years; and is dedicated to leading customized and innovative food service logistics with safety as a top priority.
We are in the business of making our customers’ lives easier every chance we get. Blue Line Distribution, the in-house distributor for Little Caesars Pizza, is now hiring Class A Route Drivers to join our team in Lawrenceville, GA and Tracy, CA!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $25.16 (Lawrenceville, GA) or $26.24 (Tracy, CA) per hour. Increases built in annually.
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Average 45-50 hours/week with potential for overtime.
- Paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ available after 90 days of employment
- Paid orientation and training in the DC location
- Annual safety and performance bonuses up to $1,000
- 401K program with company match
Routes & Schedule:
- Routes dispatched between 9:00pm and 3:00am.
- Coverage area is Georgia, most of South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
- Center runs Sunday night through Saturday afternoon. Local and overnight routes. Generally, a 4-day work week with your weekends off and only 1 overnight a week.
- Routes dispatched between 10:00pm and 5:00am.
- Coverage area is Northern California, Southern Oregon, and West Nevada.
- Center runs Monday night through Saturday morning. Generally, a 4-day work week with your weekends off. Mixture of Local and Overnight Routes.
- Late model 2018 or later equipment leased through Penske and Ryder.
- Lift-gate, electric pallet jack or cart/ramp for easier use of unloading into stores.
- Majority automatic. Options for manual.
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections of tractor and trailer and have deficiencies corrected if vehicle is not safe to operate.
- Operates on board recording system (OBR) PeopleNet and adheres to all Blue Line policies, D.O.T. regulations, and all federal, state and local traffic laws while driving.
- Repeatedly lifts products weighing up to 60 pounds from a temperature-controlled trailer.
- Delivers products primarily at night through use of hand truck and/or pallet jack/lift-gate into designated customer locations including walk in cooler.
- Provides courteous, prompt, and professional customer service at all times.
- Drives a tractor-trailer combination vehicle during shift.
- Position requires frequent standing, lifting, bending, and heavy lifting (60+ pounds).
- May be exposed to varying temperatures and seasonal climate conditions due to exposure, external of tractor-trailer.
- Can work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, layovers, holidays, & short notice.
- Two (2) years of verified tractor-trailer experience with a class A CDL license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 DOT preventable accident in the past 3 years. All accidents will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and road test.
Join the Blue Line Distribution Team
Blue Line Distribution, the in-house distributor for Little Caesars Pizza, is now hiring Class A Route Drivers to join our team in Lawrenceville, GA and Tracy, CA!